WearMe Pro is seeking talented writers to act as regular bloggers for the site. Experience is not necessary, but a way with words, dependability, and professionalism are!
The writers may choose from writing topics such as:
- Fashion (the latest trends, incorporating WMP eyewear into various looks, etc)
- Music (covering the local music scene in your area, writing about artists you believe fit the image and mission of the WMP brand)
- Travel (documenting your own travel or providing our readers with travel tips)
- Writers will be given creative license and will always be encouraged to bring new topics and ideas forward.
- Timeliness and adhering to an agreed-upon schedule.
- Proofreading your work.
- Providing relevant content to the brand. For example, no, you may not write about the latest cancer treatment, as noble of a topic as it is.
This is an unpaid internship (students are encouraged to apply). However, we do offer some perks:
- A professional reference or letter of recommendation for all your future endeavors.
- Publishing your work on our website, visited by tens of thousands each day.
- Personal exposure on our social media networks.
To apply, please send -
- Writing sample (a school essay is okay)
- What topic(s) you’d like to cover
We look forward to hearing from you!